MeitY Startup Hub in association with India Accelerator (IA) launches "Pilot Cohort" Acceleration Program for fast-tracking your Entrepreneurial ventures. An Inclusive 4 months Seed Stage Accelerator Program to provide tailored mentoring support and advice to further expedite the startups' growth.
India Accelerator, the one and only Global Accelerator Network (GAN) backed Accelerator aims at providing 4C's required for startups Success:
The 4 month Accelerator program will provide the startups with a host of benefits. It is realized that a company’s growth relies on access to capital, strategic partnerships, customer
exposure, mentor guidance, and more. Meeting the right people at the right time can make a company.
The joint Cohort Program curates the mentorship and connections that growth-stage startups need, and
provides all the necessary ingredients in the same place at the same time. Selected Startups shall be eligible to get the following benefits:
- Opportunities for financial investment (INR 25 LACS to 2.5 CR, depending on the stage of the startup).
- Tailored mentorship and advice to further startup’s growth by strengthening the business plan, financial projections, setting KPIs & tracking of growth.
- Guidance on being investor ready: help with fine-tuning of pitch deck & structuring of pitch.
- Seed capital enablement: Support in Fundraising from HNIs, VCs, Private Equity players, and IA's iAngel Network which has over 700 Angel Investors as members.
- Explore Synergies, Partnership opportunities & Joint Ventures with Global and Domestic Players.
- Perks such as AWS credits, Zoho, Sendgrid, Google Cloud credits, etc.
- Help facilitate strategic partnerships within the startup ecosystem and with GAN partners.
- Workshops focused on different domains of a successful startup such as financial planning, digital marketing strategy, team building, legal & corporate governance, design thinking, technology. etc hosted by reputed Industry Experts & Mentors.
- Space for 2 founders free for 6 months in our co-working spaces in Gurugram. Subsidized prices will be offered to the rest of the team.